Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 3, 2012

Recycled LV Paper Bags???

I chanced upon an online seller who sells LV (Louis Vuitton) paper bags. People actually pay for them?! I am not judging anyone but I just find it... WEIRD.

Then, I went on Google (Ms. Google again), typed "LV paper bag" and found several more sites selling LV paper bags and boxes!

picture from ioffer.com
What's the value of an LV paper bag if there's nothing inside? Is it just so you can show everyone you have an LV at home?
Well, if people are willing to buy... Hmmm.... now, where did I put my LV (and other branded) paper bags? I should have tried to make some money out of them. LOL... just kidding!

Speaking of LV, I find the Eva Clutch really cute!

Just admiring from afar, though... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment