Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bucket List: Plant A Tree

Last Saturday, we passed by Nuvali in Sta. Rosa on our way to Tagaytay.

And I suddenly remembered... how is the little tree I planted there almost 2 years ago? I hope it's now tall and strong!

Tree Planting
Tree planting had always been a part of my bucket list and I did it! Woohoo! :)

It was not as easy at it looks! First of all, I wasn't given any shovels, I was only given that bamboo staff (look at what I was holding) to cover up the root of the little tree. Good thing the hole was already pre-dug!

But you know what? It's something I would cheerfully do again! It feels great to give back to the environment and if your little tree actually grows up big and healthy, wouldn't it be like leaving your mark in this world?

"I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing, therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now; let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." (Stephan Grellet)

 I wish more parks would give people the opportunity to plant a tree. In the meantime, you can do it in Nuvali, Sta. Rosa, Laguna. Visit their website for more info on how you can also help the environment by planting trees: www.nuvalievoliving.com

No comments:

Post a Comment