Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Satay Sauce


I love hotpot! I especially love David's Hotpot in Tomas Mapua, Sta. Cruz, as they make the best beef with cheese balls and have good quality ingredients!

I also love the hotpot satay sauce and soup base there!

That's why I am super happy with my yummy discovery:

Howard BBQ/Satay Sauce! This is a product of Taiwan and it tastes exactly like the satay sauce in David's!

Even better news is that you don't have to go a shop in Chinatown to avail of Howard BBQ/Satay Sauce... it's now being sold in SM Supermarkets, as well! :)

So for those who enjoy making hotpot at home... or those who are craving for hotpot but don't have the time or budget... try Howard BBQ/Satay Sauce! As a hotpot-lover, I highly recommend this! :)

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely enjoy this sauce especially on my pancit canton. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would enjoy your pancit canton with satay sauce too.... if you let me try it! hehe! :P

    ReplyDelete