Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 8, 2011

Mood Board


A mood board is a type of poster design that may consist of images, text, and samples of objects in a composition of the choice of the mood board creator. Designers and others use mood boards to develop their design concepts and to communicate to other members of the design team. (Wikipedia)

Somebody asked me to make a mood board that expresses who I am, and I was like, "What's a mood board?". And I realized that it's basically just like the cork board I used to place inside my high school locker, wherein I put pictures of Brad Pitt (my Hollywood crush), Pepper (my real-life high school crush- code name used to protect identity and my reputation. hehe! :P), my favorite movies and quotes.

Nowadays, with the emergence of technology, mood boards are more often designed digitally for easy sharing through email, blogs, etc. :)

Well, just want to share my first digital mood board. Since this is my first mood board, I can't say that I'm 100% satisfied with it... but I must say it's not completely bad. :P

Here it is:

How about you? Do you have a mood board that expresses who you are? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment