Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Crazy Little Thing Called Love (aka First Love)

The movie that recently made me kilig, smile, laugh, cry and inspired. :)

Crazy Little Thing Called Love/First Love is a Thai movie, but the storyline is something that is sweet and universal- something that almost anyone will be able to relate to. True to its tagline, the movie is really based on a true story... of everyone.

Watch the trailer below:



I admit I did some of the things the girl in the movie did... passing through the school hallways just to catch a glimpse of my crush, calling him through the phone and then hanging up, getting tongue-tied in his presence...

But what's the best thing you can do with a crush/love?

I like the line the heroine of the movie, Nam, said at the end, "I guess I used my love in a good way."

I totally agree... no matter what your age is, use the love/admiration you feel for somebody to inspire yourself to become the best person that you can be... :)

Enjoy watching! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment