Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Total Snacking Experience

Look what I had for snack today...A colleague of mine brought this from Italy. It's a really smart concept... take a closer look!
On one side are the pretzels and Nutella Ferrero dip. On the other side, there's the lemon juice. A straw is attached on the side of the package. It's a complete snacking experience in one handy package!



Here's how it looks inside:

As for the taste, the Nutella Ferrero dip is delicious. It's gooey and thick at the same time. It really goes well with the pretzels. Eaten on its own, it might be too sweet though...

The lemon juice is pretty good.. not that sweet, but it tastes artificially flavored so don't expect freshly-squeezed juice. I finished the entire package on my own and I must say that it's really filling! It's perfect to bring to school, work or trips. Too bad, it's only available in Europe.

Overall, it's a unique snacking experience... it's not outrageously delicious that I would crave for it again and again... but I really like the concept. I hope more varieties will be available! How about salty varieties, like chips with mayonnaise or bbq sauce dips?

Local snack manufacturers should get wind of this product... who knows, this kind of snacking experience might become available locally soon! Hopefully! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment