Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 25, 2010

I Heart Zoe!

Meet Zoe, my adorable little niece born January 9, 2010…

such a little angel


Isn’t she cute? Zoe has bright chinky eyes, cute triangle lips, spiky rocker-chick hair, a pair of girly dimples, irresistible chubby cheeks, arms and legs! See the folds on her limbs?

irresistible chubby girl :)



She learned to roll on her stomach when she was just 3 months and 3 days old! Yey… talented baby!

hi! my name is zoe!


She likes to open her mouth and “sing-along” with people when she hears them singing…

zoe, the young diva

She already knows how to pose for the camera… click! click! click!

the camera loves me!

She likes listening to stories…

hmmm...

When she smiles and laughs like this, she makes everyone around her laugh, as well!

what a wonderful smile!

To Zoe, I want to keep this blog so that when you’re old enough to read, I will let you read this so that you’ll know how adorable you are and how you bring so much joy to everyone!

I Love Zoe!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. For such a tiny being, she generates bundles of love and happiness. :)

    ReplyDelete