Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Bad Romance- Glee "Girls" :)






I'm a gleek! I have the Glee Soundtracks from Volume 1 to Volume 3 and I must say that I am very impressed with their Volume 3 CD. I've loved the songs way back from Volume 1 but I was delighted with the maturity and growth of the cast in terms of singing in the 3rd Volume! Songs by Lady Gaga, Steve Tyler and U2 that I believe would have been difficult to tackle for them previously are included in this album. I am getting addicted to their rendition of Bad Romance by Lady Gaga! I love the upbeat melody and how they got the 'attitude' required for such a song perfectly. Applause applause!

Here are the tracks included in Glee Volume 3 (Deluxe Edition):
1. Hello Goodbye
2. Gives You Hell
3. Hello
4. A House Is Not A Home
5. One Less Bell To Answer / A House Is Not A Home
6. Beautiful
7. Home
8. Physical
9. Total Eclipse Of The Heart
10. Lady Is A Tramp
11. One
12. Rose’s Turn
13. Dream On
14. Safety Dance
15. I Dreamed A Dream
16. Loser
17. Give Up The Funk
18. Beth
19. Poker Face
20. Bad Romance

My favorites in this album are: Bad Romance, One, Hello Goodbye and Dream On! :)

Keep inspiring and keep singing, New Directions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment